Vacation Rental Rates
|Nightly Rates (excludes transient occupancy tax,
tourism assessment and resort fee)
|1 car garage - Select||240||290||230|
|1 car garage - Premium||285||340||275|
|1 Bedroom + Loft||Select||285||340||275|
|1 car garage - Select||310||375||300|
|1 car garage - Premium||375||445||360|
|2 Bedroom + Loft||Select-||335||405||325|
|1 car garage - Select
1 car garage - Premium
|3 Bedroom||1 car garage - Select||355||430||360|
|1 car garage - Premium||445||535||430|
|2 car garage - Select||525||630||450|
|2 car garage - Premium||630||755||535|
|3 Bedroom + Loft||Select||410||490||360|
|2 car garage - Premium- Lodges Plan 3||685||820||590|
|2 car garage -Premium- Lodges Plan 6||965||1160||830|
|3 Bedroom + Den||2 car garage - Premium- Lodges Plan 5||750||905||710|
||2 car garage - Select||565||685||515|
|2 car garage - Premium||685||820||590|
|2 car garage - Pinnacle Plan||965||1160||830|
*Winter Rates are valid for the nights of November 25, 2015 through March 31, 2016.
**Summer Rates are valid for the nights of April 1 through November 1, 2016.
Above rates reflect a 2 night minimum stay. 1 night rates may be higher.
Click Here for Current Specials, Packages and Multi-Night Rates
Vacation Rental Policies
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival date, or at the time of booking if booking within 30 days of your arrival date.
- The credit card used to secure your reservation will be charged for your final payment if we do not receive a check or money order by the payment due date.
- The method of payment may not be changed once your final payment has been applied.
- No changes to your reservation will be accepted once your final payment has been applied.
- Reservations may be canceled with no fee if canceled more than 30 days in advance of your arrival date, or prior to your final payment being applied.
- Once final payment is applied, funds are forfeited if any portion of your reservation or your entire reservation is canceled, unless rebooked. Any nights rebooked will be credited to the form of payment received.
If accepted, Cancellation Coverage allows your reservation to be canceled in full up to two full days prior to your arrival date with the following conditions:
- Any nights rebooked will be credited to the form of payment received.
- Funds for any nights not rebooked will be held for a future stay for up to one full year from the original reservation departure date.
- These held funds are not refundable or transferable to another party.
- Cancellation Coverage does not cover partial cancellations or cancellations made within 2 full days of your arrival date.
- If your reservation included cancellation coverage and you wish to decline the coverage, please contact the Vacation Rental Office prior to your arrival.
- The cost of the cancellation coverage is non-refundable.
Please Note the Following.
- Rates and minimum stays may vary during periods of peak occupancy.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 10:00 am.
- Guests receive complimentary use of Snowcreek Athletic Club, $15 green fees, $3 driving range tokens and preferred tee times at Snowcreek Golf Course.
- For guest policies at Snowcreek Athletic Club please call (760) 934-8511.
- For guest policies at Snowcreek Golf Course please call (760) 934-6633.
- Guests of Snowcreek Resort flying to Mammoth/Yosemite Airport on United and Alaska Air receive complimentary airport taxi service.
- The maximum occupancy (including children) is clearly stated on all confirmations. We reserve the right to spot check vacation rentals for number of occupants. We also reserve the right to move you to a comparable vacation rental if necessary.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental property and Pets are permitted only in properties designated as "pet friendly".
- Parking spaces are provided close to your vacation rental.
- Please observe all parking signs.
- Vehicle Restrictions- Commercial vans, boats, off-road motorcycles, campers, snowmobiles, trailers, or "recreational vehicles" are not permitted to be stored on the grounds; they must be completely contained within a garage, with the door closed. They can be driven in to drop off or pick up.
- Buses are not permitted on the grounds at anytime for any reason.
- Vehicles blocking paths and/or driveways will be towed at the owners' expense.